1. This Website service does not collect any information automatically except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal device of the Service User and are intended for use of the Service websites. Cookies typically contain the name of a website from which originate, the period of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity responsible for posting the cookies on the Service User's terminal device and having access to them is SANCO Polska Sp. z o.o. based in 34-300 Żywiec, Piłsudskiego av. No. 12.
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the Service website content to the preferences of the Service User and optimise the use of websites; in particular, cookie files enable recognition the Service User device and proper display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
b) produce statistics that help understand how Service Users benefit from websites, which enables improving their structure and content;
c) maintain Service User session (after signing in) through which there is no need for the user to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session cookies” and "persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal device of the user until signing out, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until deletion of cookies by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example used to detect fraud regarding the authentication through the Service;
c) “performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the manner in which the websites of the Service are used;
d) “functional" cookies, enabling “remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the user interface, for example in terms of the language or region from which the User originates, the font size, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users which is more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the websites (browser) allows by default to store cookies on User’s terminal device. Users of the Service can change settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in web browser configuration or notify each time cookies are posted on User’s terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (of the web browser).
9. Cookies posted on User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners, cooperating with the operator of the Service.
10. More information about cookies is available at http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko or in the "Help" menu of the web browser.